Monday, May 21, 2012

Outfit Lust


Summer is Here

Summer is Here by sweet-mahogany featuring highwaist shorts

I dont know about you but I am in love with the current color blocking trend. Who says fashion has to be dull? Give me a few bright colors with a sheer nude top and I will give you the perfect outfit for day and night. Ugh, if I could actually afford this I swear you wont be able to tell me nothing lol but for now I think I will invest in the Thrift store and JoAnns fabrics for my own spin on this outfit.
What do you think? How do you feel about the current trend? Fab or Not??

4 comments:

  1. the shoes and shorts are the stand out items for me.

    i do like the colour block trand, but i am a bit weary of it.....not sure if i could pull it off!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey dear, i know exactly how u feel! i put the plain in "plain jane", and im not much of a color blocker myself. I think having one neutral color to balance out the outfit makes it perfect. Even if you cant go bold with the colors, you can always color block with soft pastels ( mint, baby blue and baby pinks) and feel safe and it super feminine I love it.

      Delete
  2. I usually don't give in to trends but the color blocking is just irresistible. I've thought of putting certain pops of color together before but never was bold enough to do it. Might have to step out of that shell this summer!

    -C.

    www.funkybeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that hair style looks easy to do and its super cute!
    Im following your blog! check mine out!
    XOXOXO
    http://loa20s.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete