Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It wasnt all bad

Ugh, had to work tonight, not that I mind working but sometimes it can get a little stressful. Today at work i unfortunately had THE WORST headache of my 22 years of fabulous living. I'm telling you it was like it was few notches past a migraine. My manager gave me some medicine but I guess my monstrous headache decided that it would not back down without a fight. Anyways it wasn't all bad. I left today with two more pieces of jewelry to call my own and i love them. 
Let me know what you think love bugs!! Goodnight :)


3 comments:

  1. what a cute girl!

    oh i lurv d necklace...a statement one :)

    falas portugues? :D

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2012/05/boyish-girl.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehhh, Mais ou menos. :)
      I think its such a beautiful language so Im teaching myself how to speak it. ^__^ lol But thanks girl =) its always nice to get new jewelry.

      Delete
  2. Great necklace!

    pljewels.blogspot.com

    belladonna2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete